Sometimes you just really long for a simple way to relax, even when the crush of daily life swirls around you. Pour yourself a cup of one of the calming, caffeine-free Herbal Tea Trio of options and feel your worries wash away with the vibrant tartness of Little Berry Hibiscus, the cool refreshment of Peppermint Detox, and the simple smoothness of Chamomile Dream. Cool it in the summer and heat it in the winter, but either way, the organically grown, hand-picked, all-natural selection of delicious herbal teas from JusTea is just what your soul craves and your body needs.
Enjoy knowing too that you're supporting women's tea co-ops and direct trade with Kenyan tea farmers, as well as the artisans who hand-carved the beautiful olive wood spoon, to guarantee that every cup of tea is literally changing lives. Since each tea is organically grown and every tin is reusable or recyclable, you’re also keeping the Earth a little happier.
is calming and smooth, with notes of honey and flower blossoms
Ingredients: Organic chamomile blossoms, organic lemongrass, organic licorice root (gluten/sugar free, caffeine-free)
LITTLE BERRY HIBISCUS
is vibrant and tart, with notes of hibiscus and sweet berries
Ingredients: Organic hibiscus, rose hips, black currant, elderberry, organic lemongrass, organic rooibos, organic licorice root (gluten/sugar-free, caffeine-free)
is cool and refreshing with tasting notes of mint and sweet lemon
Ingredients: Organic lemongrass, peppermint (gluten/sugar free, caffeine-free)
3.5 oz. to make 40 cups (re-steep to make 80 cups of tea)
Herbal Tea Trio with Spoon
- WHY PEOPLE LOVE JUSTEA: Award-winning taste, stand-out packaging, and a farmer-direct story!
- 3 IN 1 VARIETY PACK: Featuring our top selling Black Tea flavours: African Chai, Kenyan Earl Grey, Mt. Kenya Black.
- STAND-OUT PACKAGING: Beautiful stacking tea tins with the farmer's picture/profile and a hand-carved Kenyan spoon.
- FARMER-DIRECT STORY: Every purchase directly supports small-scale Kenyan tea farmers. Justly Made Tea.
- HAND-CARVED SPOON: Attached to each tin is a handcrafted, olive-wood tea spoon! Creating sustainable employment for Kenyan artisans.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY: Each tin is recyclable or reusable and offers up to 30 cups per flavour (90 cups/trio).
- WHOLE LEAF QUALITY: Customers enjoy a fuller flavour and each cup of JusTea can be resteeped for double the value!
- HAND-PICKED TEA from Kenya: Organically grown, free of chemicals and pesticides.
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Non-GMO and Fair Trade Federation verified.