Chilly nights and busy days simply scream for steamy bowls of delicious, healthy, and quick-to-make soup. So let these soup mixes from Soup of Success help make your next family meal SO much easier!
This Spicy Tortilla Soup is scrumptiously full of all-natural veggies and rice to fill you up and perfect spices to warm you up, while staying preservative-free and MSG-free . Add some cornbread and call it a meal or gift a package to someone who needs a pick-me-up, which is exactly what this soup does for the women who made it.
Packed with flavor-full yumminess like rice, organic black beans, onion, corn, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and s.a.l.t. sisters Taco Tex- Mex Rub & Seasoning. Hand-created by women from Elkhart, Indiana who have fallen on very difficult times for one reason or another, crafting these soups now gives them an opportunity to work for and benefit from the incredible educational resources, career counseling, hands-on business training, and support network from Soup of Success.
Soup of Success is an intensive 20-week program which addresses the whole woman mentally, physically, and spiritually. Empowerment is at the core of everything they do. They help program participants to find their voices, discover their direction, establish their goals, and overcome their obstacles and achieve those goals.
Your purchase of any of our soups from Soup of Success will help provide necessary finances to empower and encourage them.
Spicy Tortilla Soup Mix
- 100% of graduates leave with five months of work experience, a resume, interview practice, and a plan for next steps.
- 100% of graduates show increased scores for self-esteem and hope.
- 450 hours to complete the program
- 2 graduates have been hired part-time in the social
- enterprise thanks to donations from last year.
- 8 participants now receive wages instead of a smaller stipend while they participate in the program to make it easier for them to take this time for healing and self-improvement.
- 4 Full-time staff run the program.
- 310 women have graduated.
- 2,475 hours were donated by 611 volunteers last year.
- $10,000 is the amount it costs to put one woman through the Soup of Success program.
- 80% found jobs after leaving Soup of Success.
- 66% of funding for Soup of Success is donations.
- 34% of funding is sales of Soup of Success products.