Natural, sustainable, and organic... What more could you want when it comes to your food? Bee's Wrap is the sustainable alternative to plastic wrap for food storage, made from 100% organic cotton and responsibly harvested beeswax.
Ideal for the consumer seeking eco-friendly, organic solutions to reducing their plastic waste in the kitchen. This Bee's Wrap Set comes with one sandwich wrap and two medium wraps - perfect for all of your lunching or picnicking favorites! Pack up your veggies, fruits, cheeses, sandwiches, chocolate, or whatever your snacking pleasure!
Warm hands softens the wrap & creates the seal. Washable with cool water and mild soap before air drying, these wraps should last approximately one year with proper care.
Made with great attention to detail and sustainability in Vermont using a custom-designed machine to give you the most consistent, industry-leading beeswax wrap.
Bee's Wrap Lunch Pack - Monarch + National Geographic
- 1 Sandwich (13" x 13") - great for lunch-to-go and snacks
- 2 Medium (10" x 11") - great for veggies and cheese
- Wash in COOL water with a mild soap. Let air dry.
- With regular use, Bee's Wrap lasts one year or longer. Not recommended for raw meat.
- Fully biodegradable once it reaches the end of its useful life in the kitchen.