As varied as every individual's faith, these beautiful ornaments are uniquely made by artisan groups from around the world.
- From India and Rahab's Rope, the gold-finished Metal Angel features intricate scrollwork, crafted by women who escaped the sex trafficking market.
- WorldFinds, a talented group of otherwise low-income artisans in India, offers the Felted Angel, a hand-felted angel adorned with metallic seed beadwork and zardozi embroidery.
- CORR-Jute Works from Bangladesh, which works with rural women to develop job training and leadership skills, and to raise awareness about the plight of women in the country, carefully created the Terra Cotta Cross ornaments.
- Tara Projects, also based in India t fight poverty and exploitation in the region, provides the gorgeous Zari Cross, which is hand-sewn in vibrant colors and with delicate metallic threads and beadwork.
- Craft Link builds up women artisans in Vietnam through the employment of Bat Trang potters, who designed the Ceramic Star ornaments as gift to offer blessings to someone important to you.
- Mitra Bali, an organization that supports small scale artisan groups in Indonesia, collaborates with artists to design this Star of Gold ornament, which features hand-painted glass attached to its gold form.
Angels, Crosses, & Stars Ornaments
Metal Angel - Handmade in India by Rahab's Rope
Felted Angel - Handmade in India by WorldFinds
Zari Cross - Handmade in India by Tara Projects
Terra Cotta Cross - Handmade in Bangladesh by CORR- Jute Works
Ceramic Star - Handmade in Vietnam by Craft Link
Star of Gold - Handmade in Indonesia by Mitra Bali